Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SPRING 2014 Retreat!

I am SO excited to share that I have found a location for my Spring retreat....it was a little stressful there for a few months when I discovered that Kamp Kiwanis did not have dates remaining in the Spring. Ack!

Hector Lodge InteriorBut....I have booked the Spring 2014 retreat at Camp Chief Hector and I am SO excited for my attendees to see how much workspace they will have. Bunk space is limited for this weekend so don't delay, book today!  

  
 Mom will be back to do the catering this time as well. 


Your payment must accompany your registration form in order to secure your bunk.

When: March 14-16th 2014
Cost: $195 ($95 deposit due at booking, final payment due March 1st)
includes: Accommodations, meals (5), GIANT workspace with access to my tools, stamps, cricut, big shot and dies and much more. 
RSVP: amberchapman@shaw.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment